This object is in archive! 

3.18.6 Broke GPS fix on my phone

Milan Penaz shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hello

I have problem after update on last version of locus map pro i cannot fix any GPS satelite on any aplication.

in the end i try factory reset on my phone (Lenovo P70). Then i install GPS status and GPS fix satelite then everything works fine.

Then i install Locus map pro and GPS not fix any satelite. then i try factory reset again install GPS status and everything is OK.

Then i install older version of locus map pro and still everythink work OK. GPS fic no problem. Today unfortunately my locus

is updated to the last version and GPS no Fix any satelite in any application. I dont know what can i do. I cannot reset my phone

every time if locus is updated.

Thank you for your advice.

Replies (2)

photo

Good day Milan,

if you do not mind, I'll continue in discussion about this problem here in separate topic. Thank you.

I'm sorry and also surprised to hear about such troubles. Unfortunately I'm really not sure how may I help here. Logs should help, but it do not guarantee it will contain required information.

If older version of Locus helps you, write me a version and I'll gladly provide link to download it.

Hmm what about trying some other application that use GPS more intensively like MyTracks or similar?

photo

Closed because of no response from Milan.

Replies have been locked on this page!