(Batch) import into [filename] category from gpx/kml/zip/folder
Here is my idea.
Problem A: you want to go to a trip and you prepare a couple of KML or GPX files, what contains all the points, tracks, everything. It might be a lot of points and lot of tracks.
1. How do you import these to Locus?
2. How do you organize these once imported?
3. Once you want to delete all your imported tracks/points, how do you delete them quickly?
Problem B: I find the current system of different categories between points and tracks to be confusing. I`d recommend the exact same category system. This way we could just import into "filename" category both the point and the tracks!
Right now, it`s impossible to do these things in Locus, other than hand importing all single files one by one, and putting it in a non-used category for the tracks, like skiing.
1. Make the very same, simple category system for tracks as it is for points now
2. Make it possible to auto-create a category on import, based on the filename/folder name we are importing from.
3. This could also be the perfect GUI to for implementing batch import from a folder or a zip file.