Automatic POI inclusion as "waypoints" into/around active, followed track
Idea here is as follows:
- define a certain/selectable radius/tolerance for inclusion
- in the beginning: maybe just display determined POIs on map around/on the selected track
- advanced feature: have in addition a separate list of these POI`s, with distant and ascending height from actual position, time to ride (based on average speed)
- ...or let these infos poping up after single POI selection
- ...or use POI labels...
REMARK: the intention of this idea is not to make POI`S part off the track/route, but rather to specifically select displayed POI around the track.
- using POI`s in order to have more/some "fix" points on a track. Even if one rides known tracks several time again, this makes a route more obvious
- and give also a much better predictability for me, when my girl friend calls to know when I will be back home from the ride:-))) or I or the group wants to know how long it is going to take to the next beer :-O
- sometimes I ride tracks only 2 or 3 times a year (not recalling every detail anymore) and then waypoints are much easier to recognize than the landmarks on a map (especially on a bike) in order to make a quick decissions.