GPX import is importing wrong file
Johannes Müller shared this problem 1 week ago
With the latest version of Locus Map Pro (3.30.4 of 26.04.2018), I observe the following behavior:
Steps to reproduce:
- I go on the overflow menu of a Track folder and choose "Import"
- I choose a file from a file system folder, let's name it A.gpx
- In the import menu, I choose "Update altitude data" (or similar, I am translating from German at the moment)
- I choose "Import"
- A.gpx is imported into the chosen Tracks folder.
- A different file is imported (let's name it B.gpx), no matter what I do.
- I can repeat this multiple times. It's always B.gpx that will be imported.
The device is a OnePlus 2 with Android 6.0.1