Locus is extremely sluggish during Navigation
Hi. In the current 3.16.1 version, and also the previous version, I've found navigation made Locus very sluggish to react, almost unusable.
- Tap a geocache, navigate to, fast, "let's go". (I've used MapQuest and BRouter, same result.)
- Route shows on map, and next-turn box appears in top-left corner of screen.
- Panning map, zooming, etc. is now extremely sluggish. It takes a second or more to react every time.
- Try to escape. Tap the next-turn box, then End Navigation. Both taps take a good 5 seconds to get a reaction.
- Once navigation is cancelled, Locus reacts smoothly again.
I don't (think I) have anything unusual in my navigation settings. Changing number of commands from high to medium didn't help, nor did turning off hill shading. Online- or vector maps, same result.
And predictably, battery charge went down fast while actually using the navigation. So something was keeping the CPU busy.