"Unfortunately, Locus Pro has stopped" with Android 6.0
kwizatz haderach shared this question 2 years ago
- I just tried CM13 (android 6.0) and Locus Pro was the only app (in over 40) that didn't work. It crashes while starting, showing the"unfortunately, Locus Pro has stopped" message. It doesn't even reach the window that shows the points loading.
- I tried Locus Free and it opened correctly. Both v3.16.1
- I installed other android 6.0 roms and the problem persisted.
- Reverted back to miui (i have a Xiaomi redmi 1S), and all works fine (although it has become heavier and heavier in the last two version)
- Unfortunately I don´t have logs and can only try android 6.0 again next week because I need Locus pro on a daily basis.
- If anybody has a clue to what the problem may be and what I may try, I apreciate it.
Keep up the awesome work.