UPGRADE: Bluetooth GPS w/ Locus or Fully-handheld GPS device?
I would like to ask feedback about using a Bluetooth GPS in Android with Locus Pro?
Story: I'm contemplating to buy a fully GPS handheld device like Garmin 64ts because I'm not satisfied with the GPS accuracy of new phone (Huawei P9 w/ Kirin chipset), instead of buying a new phone with Snapdragon chipset for better GPS accuracy.
What's holding me back right are:
1. I can't let go of Locus Pro that I'm using for 3 years now.
2. I'm not comfortable having 2 smartphones.
3. Cost of a handheld GPS device
4. Less feature and unpleasant interface of handheld GPS device like Garmin.
I'm thinking of an option which I can still use Locus Pro as my main GPS tracker that I think of the following option:
1. Garmin GLO Receiver w/ Locus Pro
Pros - Affordable; better tracking interface; convenient controls; advanced features
Con - Not sure of the accuracy, any feedback?
2. Garmin 64st
Pro - Best GPS Accuracy, can be paired with Locus
Cons - Expensive, Unpleasant interface, inconvenient controls
Help me decide. Need your feedback particularly on the GPS accuracy of Garmin GLO which will save me a lot of money. Or if you have other suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks a lot! 👍