Very long time of "Remove all before" operation
When I`m trying to use "Remove all before" option in examined point of recorder track, it took incredible long time to do that. Here are my tests:
Manually draw track consists of 10 points
1. "Remove all before" the 2nd point ( one point + one line to be deleted) - 26.5 seconds
2. "Remove all before" the 3rd point ( two points + two lines to be deleted) - 1:34
3. "Remove all before" the 4th point ( two points + two lines to be deleted) - 1:09
4. "Remove all before" the 4th point ( same as above, but with much shorter distances) - 1:24
When testing on 10000 points tracks - I must kill the Locus process, because waiting time is so long (possibly days:)).
1. There should be a "Cancel" button for this operation (to avoid killing the process if user wants to cancel the operation.
2. It looks like the distance of the lines don`t matter.
3. Strangely, test 3 took less time than test 2, which possibly means that the time is related to processor`s load.
4. Bear in mind, that I have HUGE tracks and points collection in my phone, and its is old model Desire Z. BUT, when I`m splitting the same track it takes about 20 second to do that. Even the 10000 points tracks are split really quickly. This is telling me that the algorithms are different here. The splitting one is much more efficient.
Please look also at "Remove all after", because I believe it is also affected by the same factors.