Sometimes Locus duplicates files during an update or data transfer. We're still working on finding the cause of it and fixing it.
If you're missing some data (maps, routes, points) try this procedure:
- Try to find if you don't have a duplicated folder on your phone.
Data usually should be in "Android/data/menion.android.locus/files/Locus" (or "Android/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/Locus" if you have Locus Map Pro (or Classic)
If you have data in e.g. "Internal storage/Locus" too, this is probably the reason for the annoyance.
- Verify the location of the actual main directory of the app in "Settings > Miscellaneous > Default directories > Set the main directory"
- Go to "Settings > Miscellaneous > Default directories > Load app data" and select the duplicated Locus folder.
- Data will be transferred to the working directory automatically.
- Restart Locus and check that everything works.
- Delete the duplicate folder
TIP: In any case - regular backup is the key to preventing complications.