How can i change the direction in gpx file. Direction is from a to b but i want to walk from b to a.
import it to Locus and make a reverse copy of it.
I try but i can not find the things i need tot change direction
1) import the GPX into Locus (http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:tracks:import)
2) open detail of the imported track and select "Create copy" from the bottom tool menu (http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:tracks:management#track_route_detail_screen)
3) tap "Change route orientation (reverse) in the copy dialog
Copy is not a problem but i can not find it
1) find the route in the folder and tap it
2) tap the tool menu in the bottom right corner and select "Create copy":
3) check "Change direction (reverse)" and confirm. The reversed route is in the the same folder as original (unless you changed it):
Thanks , i found it
Thank you. I understand now that one can't simply reverse an existing route but only create a new reversed copy (and then delete the original if it's unnecessary). That will work for me just fine, but you must admit that that's not exactly a "self explanatory" approach... 😬
Sonja, if you want to be guided along a route in reversed direction, you don't have to make a copy of it. Just check "guide reversely" when starting guidance:
But I wanted to SAVE it that way as I planned it the wrong way around and don't want to forget that fact (which is quite possible as it will be a while until I'll get there).
Comments have been locked on this page!