Locus 3.19.0: track point location modification possible glitch
On Locus 3.19.0, once a track is recorded, if I want to modify the location of one of the points of the track, I do the following:
1) I click on the track
2) I select "edit on map"
3) I click on the edition panel wrench icon
4) I select "Insert/edit track point":: the selected point, the 2 branches of the track on each side, the 2 points on each side, and two additional intermediate points are highlighted in color (I can then drag any of these 5 colored points to a new location and accept the new location. This way I can interactively insert or move track points. But this is not very convenient if I want to move the point a long distance, for example if I want to move the first or last point of the track and then insert additional points to complete manually the recorded track).
5) I long press on the point of the track I am interested in. These give me two options, "Edit" or "Delete".
6) I select "Edit": the "SELECT LOCATION" menu (menu that was available on previous versions of Locus when selecting the "Edit location" option on a track point, option that was then differentiated from the "insert" option) appears.
7) I select "Select on map": this brings me back to the map, with the + and - zoom and "accept" blue icons.
8) I move the center of the map to the new desired location of the track point and I click on the "accept" blue icon, and then on the OK button at the top of the screen: the new location is not taken into account.
On previous versions of Locus, the steps 7 and 8 were achieving the desired modification of the track point location.
I also tried the option "projection" of the "SELECT LOCATION" menu: this worked as expected. I didn't try the other options.
Once it is understood that the option "Select on map" doesn't achieve the expected outcome, it is not a too serous problem as this option can be replace by dragging the point. But this is sometimes (very often in my case) not the most quick and efficient method, if the point has to be dragged a long distance.
Is this a desired limitation (in this case the option "Select on map" should be inactive ?), a glitch to be corrected in future versions, or did I misunderstood something ?
Thanks and regards