TTS does not work correctly
I downloaded the file "ua.tts" from the Google disk, changed the text of the file and placed the file in the folder Locus / data / tts in my phone.
Locus settings have the Ukrainian language (Locus Settings> Language & Units> TTS settings)
In the text "poi_alert_point_X": "Point% S lies% D2 on% N1 o'clock" I changed the "Direction% N4,% D2" but Locus notifies - "Point% S lies% D2 on% N1 o'clock"
There is another problem I wrote about : I get a voice notification "via point", but not the name of the point I pointed out. Locus announces a via point with the name "via point" but not what I inserted and saved.