Higher audio priority for navigation instructions
when I am running I use three apps at the same time with an audio-output:
- Locus pro (for navigation instructions)
- Runtastic (for sports tracking, sound output of the pace and distance every 5 minutes)
- Player Pro (for music)
When Runtastic (pace and distance) has an audio output the music of player pro is muted. That's nice, so I can hear the output of Runtastic clearly.
But there is a problem when Locus pro and Runtastic have an audio output at the same time, because Runtastic has actually a higher audio priority than Locus pro, even if the Locus pro app is in the foreground and Runtastic app is in the background. So Runtastic mutes Locus pro and I can't hear important navigation instructions.
I would welcome one of this three behaviors, because navigation instructions from Locus Pro are more important for me than the output from Runtastic:
- Same audio priority of Locus pro Runtastic (so I can hear both apps at the same time)
- Locus Pro should be able to turn Runtastic quieter
- Locus Pro should be able to mute Runtastic (my favourite)
Sorry for my bad english.
Are you able to understand my request?
What do you think about this topic?