This object is in archive! 

Problem with upload exported track to WikiLoc

Adam Nagy shared this problem 3 years ago
Not a Problem

Hello Guys,

for some time there is a problem with the exported track file upload into WikiLoc. The site always gives the following answer: "The server encountered a transitory error and could not complete your request. Please try again in a minute or so. The system administrator has been notified." I'm not sure, if the problem is on their side or if there is some difference in the file structure from last year. I haven't had hikes in the winter and in spring, but I remember, that it just worked fine last year (2019). Just made a test: I tried to upload a track I created last year and it succeeded without any errors, but not working with the current version. There is also a forum post on the Wikiloc website but no response from the site administrator yet.

Thanks in advance!

Adam

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Adam,

Locus Map uses a standard syntax of all track export formats. The error message from Wikiloc doesn't mention any problem with the file format - on the contrary, they inform about a problem on their own server. Therefore, I'm afraid I don't understand your point in writing to us.

best regards

Michal Stupka, Locus team

Replies have been locked on this page!