This object is in archive! 

Tracking - Display last shared position not long enough

John Bradford shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I use Live Tracking to keep my family up to date with my motorcycle travels. It is important that they see my last position when I go offline. I am sure when I used tracking about a year ago it would keep the last position indefinitely. From what I can understand it only lasts 10 minutes now. Is this correct? Have I missed something?

Thank you.

Replies (5)

photo

Dear John.

The history of tracking is currently 10 minutes, I do not remember that it would ever be different and if so, it was more of a bug.

Thank you for your understanding

Best regards.

Adela Vodlanova

photo

Hi Adela

10 minutes is too short. I wonder whether you are being a little myopic in your thinking. Spare a thought for your Australian customers who are frequently in and out of mobile phone range as we enjoy our outdoor activities.

Would it be possible to change this period to 24 hours please?

photo

Hello.

Thank you for the feedback, currently there is no change of time in the plan, but I will sell you an idea.

BR

Adela

photo

I’m being a little slow. I think I know what you are referring to but am unsure how it helps. Can you lead me to water a little more?

photo

I'm sorry, I wanted to write that I will pass on your feedback :-)

Adela

photo

My problem has been resolved. I did not realise that I needed to use Edit Group and set Hide inactive members after - to Unlimited.

Replies have been locked on this page!