This object is in archive! 

Average speed: time rings and estimated time

Peter shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have read, that the existing time rings originary designed for pilots.

I would like to have the same, based on average speed (in case of running track recording for the whole done track or based on last x minutes). I would like to have an easy argument for discussions, how long it will take to reach a upcoming point (restplace, toilett...) if we would walk with the same speed further.

As an additional highlight: if I in navigating mode of an known route, I would like to see the estimated time of arrival (based on my actual average speed) in the little popup of every point if I would tap on the route.

Question: the estimated time on top of the map in navigating mode, is that already based on the average speed right now?

BR Peter

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Peter,

- the time rings are based on your average speed

- "estimated time of arrival (based on my actual average speed) in the little popup of every point" - each modification of the app must go through the users' voting. Make an idea of it on the helpdesk and let others vote for it

- the estimated time on top of the map in navigating mode, is that already based on the average speed right now? - yes it is

Replies have been locked on this page!