This object is in archive! 

Disable direction popups

Michael Peeters shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I'm not sure if "direction popup" is the correct name. Please have a look on the appended picture.

I have plannened routes where it's shown from start of planning until end and I don't find a way to hide them.

In map view it just pop ups if cursor hits the point but in route planner it's shown all the time.

I dont need it at all and it disturbs the overview.

Is there any way to disable?

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Michael,

tap the big blue round button with the car icon and uncheck the "Include navigation hints". The route will be rendered without the annoying prompts.

photo

You saved my day. Thanks. :)

photo

Maybe your day but not your navigation along the route - you'll se just the route on map but you won't hear any navigation prompts along the way.

photo

Really ? That's stupid. Isn't it ?

While navigation I want to hear commands for sure.

They are navigation(!) prompts. Not planning prompts.

No way to disable the hints in planning, only?

photo

Dear Michal,

I would also highly appreciate an option to turn off these pop-ups both in planning view *and* in the normal map view.

At the moment they are disturbing the view nearly every time (see picture 1). Furthermore, as soon as I want to tap a waypoint along the track, say the yellow one, an amount of navigation waypoints around are unnecessarily activated (see picture 2) and I have to choose the yellow one out of this list every time (picture 3).

I think in most use cases the user wants to get a feedback if navigation hints have been generated during route planning, but it’s not necessary to see the every single command pop up.

So I would appreciate an option to toggle on/off the pop-ups with "off" as the standard option. The little blue points that indicate the positions could be left unchanged.

Best, Lucas

photo

Hi guys,

actually it will be possible in the new Locus Map 4 that is still under development so please be patient for a while. Thanks for understanding.

Michal

photo

Hi!

That sounds fine :)

Thanks,

Best, Lucas

Replies have been locked on this page!