Dropbox structure issue

Davide Grimoldi shared this question 17 days ago
Answered

Hello. I have a strange problem. When I try to export (or import) a track to or from Dropbox, the application does not display the entire structure of my Dropbox drive. Just some folders and files. I tried to log out and clear the cache but didn't resolve. No problem with GDrive instead.

Does anyone have a possible solution. Thank you

Comments (3)

photo

Hi Davide,

log out from Dropbox in Locus file browser, delete Locus cache data in your phone system settings > Applications and then add (log in) Dropbox in Locus file browser again. The file browser can be accessed e.g. when tapping the "import" button anywhere in the app.

photo

Thanks Michal for the tip, but I have not solved ...

photo

Hi Davide,

honestly, we don't have a clue. If all your personal Dropbox folders are shared correctly with you, they should appear in Locus. Dropbox folders of other users (shared with you) may not be accessible by Locus but this is not verified - it is verified on Google Drive though.

Nobody else has ever reported this kind of issue so we are waiting for some more feedback.

photo

I'll wait for some other feedback and after I've two solutions: I'll try to reinstall Locus or may be I'll use Google Drive for storage my GPS files, tracks etc etc. Thanks Michal

photo