Point arrow needs to be larger for motor vehicle users.

Patrick Ryan shared this idea 3 years ago
Completed

I love everything about Locus Maps except the tiny, hollow point arrow. Even when increased to the largest size it's difficult to see. I, and several friends use a tablet when following GPS track on our ATV's and the arrow is frustrating because it's so difficult to see especially when you are zoomed out a bit on the map. Polaris Ride Command has an excellent arrow that is large, and filled with a solid color so it's easy to use. Can Locus Maps PLEASE add a larger arrow similar to that one.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Patrick,

I'm glad that arrow is the only problem :). May I please ask for a screenshot of Locus Map with this "problem" and also mentioned Polaris app? I'm not sure about what "arrow" we talk about and also what you expect.

Thank you,

Menion

photo

The directional arrow which let's you see where you are on the map and what direction you are going is very difficult to see when riding an ATV on Locus Maps. I've attached a screen shot of the arrow for both programs.

photo

Hello Patrick,

thanks for the screenshots. These cursors can be customized by the users. Please check menu > settings > Controlling > Map Screen > Map cursors. You may increase the size of cursors or download a few existing from Locus Store. Or, create your own with the help of this manual page. Hope this helps.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file