This object is in archive! 

Locus 4 subscription coins

Alistair Parsons shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Random question

I had some expiring google play credit and also a time limited play store offer so I thought id buy some locoins because why not

Then I realised the only thing I was really interested in at the moment was the v4 cloud syncing, So will I be able to pay for future v4 subscription with locoins that I have spare?

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Alistair,

this exactly is one of many questions we internally discussed and decided to leave it be for now. I personally will vote for this option, but because the whole subscription system is currently based on the Google Play system, it will be a little technically challenging for us. And priorities are currently "functionality".

So the summary: can't promise for now.

Menion

photo

If live tracking subscribers are paying with locoins, and the locus subscription model is going to be google pay. was wondering if people could buy google pay store locus voucher codes with locoins, and that would solve it. I imagine there might be potehr eople with locoins that theyve bought to support locus, and would still need to pay out for subscription....

I dont suppose theres any ideas on pricing, would you be able to buy lifetime?

photo

Live tracking subscription will no longer be available in LM4 as a separate item but will be part of the LM4 subscription.

Anyway, I've got your point. As I wrote before, we will be for sure thinking about alternative purchase methods. Also because currently Google-based system does not allow longer than 1 year period, so this is something we would like to change. If it will be technically possible? We will see later. So sorry, for now, I really do not have an exact answer. Thanks for understanding.

Menion

photo

Thanks Menion for the clarification.

Looking forward to LM4 :-)

Al

Replies have been locked on this page!