This object is in archive! 

Getagging photos by point and click on map

Carsten shared this idea 3 years ago
Declined

Geotagging photos (without track, e.g. older photos) taken with the internal cam by point and click on map within Locus. Maybe this can work with an addon.

How it could work: Select the photo from the storage, the addon has to open the map, the user point on the place on the map the photo was taken and the addon saves the geo-information in the exif.Selection of some photos at once should be possible.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Carsten,

isn't for this task already any application on Google Play? I believe there have to be many apps that do this task.

Just my quick check and for example https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.xnano.android.photoexifeditor ...

Menion

photo

Hi Menion

Sure, there are. But it would be nice, if this can be done in Locus without any other additional app. All information is there (Location). Locus can take Pictures and store them as POI on the map already, can show tagged pictures on the map already. So there this only a small step for Locus, but maybe a larger step for some user ;-)

Without joking, maybe there is a way for a addon. If I were able to program this by myself, I would try. But I can't

photo

Hello,

understand. Well, with photos + location + POIs = unlimited options ... we are anyway not able to cover all of them. Fortunately, Google Play is huge platform that offer app for every possible use-case and this is really something, that should be covered by external app. Thanks for understanding.

Menion

Replies have been locked on this page!