This object is in archive! 

Track on map problem

Dražen Kolarić shared this problem 3 years ago
Not a Problem

I record track but phone go to battery save mode and locus save only part of track, and now i can not remove this record see foto. All track is disable for view

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Dražen,

The most likely cause of the problem is an operating system performance optimization setting.

Check the GPS settings on your device and application.

1) Make sure Locus Map has all the system permissions for accurate location access.

If you have Android 10, select "all the time".

2) Make sure Locus Map is excluded from all battery optimization resources.

Detailed instructions can be found at http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:faq:gps_lost_fix_android6 or here: https://dontkillmyapp.com/.

3) in Locus Settings> GPS and Sensors> turn off automatic GPS shutdown

4) in Locus Settings> GPS and Sensors> Turn on location supported by Google services

Points on your map that are not part of the route, so they are visible, you can hide them in the Point Manager> mark points (remove blue eyes)

Or you can delete them completely - more on this link on our website.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

Hi, tnx , but for battery saver is not problem. Problem is this "Points on your map that are not part of the route, so they are visible, you can hide them in the Point Manager> mark points (remove blue eyes)" - i dont have this route in poin (track) manager> see foto attach, all route is on 0 but route is on map ?

photo

Hi Dražen, the orange line is not a route. It is a local marked tourist path directly on the map - "Put preko Mrzljaka".

photo

I did a test with a mobile phone, so I turned on the ultra save battery during the recording, to see if Locus would work, because I gave it all the rights in that mode, but I didn't count on turning off the GPS, and the route was recorded all the way is orange, I then gave up the recording. Before that there was not orange mark on map., I use an offline map for Croatia from 03/17/2018, see on your maps if you have the same markings. And Mrzljak route is not orange mark (it missing part of route ) on map, see my foto red mark > this is Mrzljak.

photo

Like that unfinished route is left somewhere in Locus and I don't see it on the list and I can't remove it

photo

Hi Dražen,

I've got LoMap of Croatia from 1.11.2020 and the "Mrzljak" is there. See:

/91dd59117b73ab7c0b195d8725d19eee

We use orange color for local or regional routes of which color is not defined in the OSM data from where LoMaps are generated. I checked the OSM raw data and the Mrzljak route is obviously not indicated all the way to the Planinarski dom. Which is an error of OSM data.

Anyway, the orange line is not your recorded track. The only personal data on your screenshot are the orange black star points.

photo

ok, tnx

Replies have been locked on this page!