Problem after update

Greg shared this problem 4 months ago
Closed

I have a brand new Note 20 Ultra. No problems with the phone. After updating to V3.50.1 i went for a hike and the GPS kept cutting out and when I would click on the app it kept reinitializing like it was closed. I tried rebooting the phone and I check other apps to see if the GPS was working in them and it was working fine.

Comments (3)

photo

Just to be clear, after the reboot, the exact same problem still existed while other GPS apps worked fine. I have hundreds of tracks that I have recorded with Locus with various phones and never had this problem before.

Another note is that although the phone is very new, I have successfully recorded tracks with it twice before this issue although that was before the latest update.

photo

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience after the update.

Try reinstalling Locus Map from Google Play and then restarting.

A description of how to create a backup when uninstalling the application can be found here.

If that doesn't help, I'll ask you to create an error message.

You can find a detailed description of creating the report on this link on our website.

And please send us a message.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

Hello,

Because we haven't received a response from you for more than 1 month, we consider that this issue is solved now.

For this reason, we have decided to mark this topic as answered.

Otherwise, if the problem persists contact us.

Best regards

Andrea