Rosszul számolja a szintemelkedést a program. Max 1100-1300 m körül lehetett a túra alatt.
Locus Map processes elevation gain from the data it receives from your phone GPS.
If the data are incorrect or contain huge deviations, then the resulting elevation gain is also incorrect.
Locus Map, however, offers a few methods on how to limit these deviations.
Open Locus settings > GPS&sensors:
- Location filter > select medium or heavier filter
- Google Services assisted location > turn it ON
- Altitude manager > settings tab > SRTM data - select "Optimize GPS values" or "Replace GPS values"
- Altitude manager > settings tab > Pressure sensor > turn ON (if available)
- Altitude manager > settings tab > Altitude filter - select medium or heavier filter
Have a nice day
Because we haven't received a response from you for more than 1 month, we consider that this issue is solved now.
For this reason, we have decided to mark this topic as answered.
Otherwise, if the problem persists contact us.
Replies have been locked on this page!