This object is in archive! 

sendRoute() no longer functions in 3.51.0

Bob Kowalski shared this problem 3 years ago
Solved

Since my Locus Map software updated to 3.51.0 this morning I am no longer able to use sendTrack() to send Tracks.

Shared bugreport with locus.map@asamm.com

Replies (5)

photo

Attachment referred to in previous message.

photo

I took the drastic action of downgrading to 3.50.1 and everything works again. I am speculating that there is something broken in the upgrade to 3.51.0.

photo

Hello Bob,

so from your description, it sounds the problem was "only" because of the missing start of the application after an update? Once you fully started the new updated 3.51.0 version, all future calls worked correctly?

photo

Sorry Menion.

I was confusing with my mention of downgrading. As long as 3.51.0 is installed my attempts to send routes using Intents does not work. The Locus Map Pro application does start but there is popup asking to Import the route that was sent and there is no evidence that Locus Map Pro received the data (nothing is displayed and nothing appears in any sub-menus indicating that any route is in progress.).

photo

Hello Bob,

ah, thanks. Seems that something had to change in the recent Google support library. I've fixed it anyway it will need a new 3.51.2 version. Unfortunately, I can't say how long this will take as Google is currently blocking our updates.

Menion

photo

Is it possible for you to share a link to the new APK so that I can test while you wait for Google to approve the update?

photo

Sure, here it is: http://bit.ly/lmVersions

photo

Downloaded and installed this version. Was able to send a route from my app using the sendTrack() method. Verified that transferred route and accompanying turn points and waypoints were received by Locus Map as sent by my application. Also verified that the new functionality of creating the stamp map for the preview works as well.

Thanks

Will continue to test.

Bob

Replies have been locked on this page!