This object is in archive! 

Menu > More Functions > but many functions are missing

Andrew Heard shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I was trying to use the Map Manager but can no longer find it. So

hamburger menu > More functions > pencil > but it's not in the list?

one workaround was hamburger menu > Settings > Controlling > Panels > Set function panels > +Add function button > Map manager. Of course once preset is change, this button is lost.

then tap from current preset; very clumsy. What am I missing?

I'm pretty sure there are many more items available via the +Add function button than "More functions". Why is this?

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Andrew,

Try this quick option:

Main menu> hold your finger on one of the first six buttons >

select a function from the menu and tap on it (Map Manager is below > chapter Screens).

All available features should be here.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

Thanks Andrea.

>Main menu> hold your finger on one of the first six buttons > select a function
That is correct, but all my existing 6 buttons are already of use to me. So I think you miss my point...

why is the full range of functions (including Map Manager) available for assigning to these 6 buttons, but there are not available to make visible in Main Menu > More Functions?

photo

I'm thinking the same way as Andrew. Each Locus' Function should be available at "More function". Not hidden somewhere within Settings or even worse just by long-click onto one of the 6 buttons. This is quite unintuitive, especally for people which are not Locus experts.

Recently I searched for the function "Clear map screen" on a friends' Locus and couldn't find it under "More fuctions". (Myself assigned one of the 6 Quickbuttons to these function since a long time, so I'm not sure when this function was removed from "More functions" or if it has been there at all in the past)

photo

Hi guys,

try the new Locus Map 4. Your idea has been implemented.

photo

I assume implemented in LM3. Now I've moved to LM4 it is no longer relevant as all functions are available.

photo

I'm afraid this won't be implemented in LM Pro.

Replies have been locked on this page!