This object is in archive! 

Locus Pro doesn't start

Géza Györgyi shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello! After an upgrade LP doesn't launch anymore. I'm getting the error message that 'null' directory is not accessible 'without limits', see screenshot 'Warning-no-start-Locus-Map'. I checked the folder /storage/emulated/0/Locus/, it has write permission, see photo 'Folder-permissions'. I've got a Samsung S10+ with an sd-card and am keeping LP in the quite large internal memory. LP'd worked perfectly before, until about a month ago, now I cannot use it.

Probably deleting and reinstalling would solve the problem, but this would be a last resort.

Any idea?

Best,

Géza Györgyi

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Géza,

Error 11222 means a problem with write access to the SRTM directory (custom settings on the SD card)

Please try to check your settings first

in Settings> Miscellaneous> Default directories.

It should help.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the quick answer. I'm not getting notifications about new answers to my question, shouldn't that be automatic?

As to your advice: I cannot enter Locus Pro at all, so I cannot modify settings. Again, I checked the SD card's folders, permissions seem to be in order. Of course I may miss something. Not other app on my mobile has any trouble with SD permissions.

Maybe a reinstall would be necessary. How can I do that so that all personal files and settings are preserved? I cannot control backup now either, so probably I need to move personal files back and forth. Any help would be appreciated.

All the best,

Géza

photo

Save the Locus folder in the internal memory. All personal settings and data should be saved there. If there is also a folder on the SD, make a backup of it. Then they deinstall.

photo

Hello Géza,

The procedure as suggested by @ freischneider (thank you for your help) is correct.

Not all settings are backed up, but nothing better can be done without starting the application anyway.

The notification should come to you automatically, so far there has been no problem with that.

Have a nice day

Andrea

Replies have been locked on this page!