This object is in archive! 

Not possible to edit Coords in given empty Multi-Cache-Waypoints

Drumpldeer shared this problem 3 years ago
Solved

If i have a Multi-Cache (e.g. GC8P2WZ) with given empty stations (waypoints), i can call the menu to edit this waypoint, i can press the circle-button "Select location" and choose e.g. "My Location", but than i can not edit this coordinates directly. I have to save this waypoint and edit it again, than i can change the coords in the same input-field.

As workaround i can choose a location, press the grid-button and there is possible to edit the coords. Is it possible to fix it, to edit the coords after choosing location?

For example the screenshots what i mean with a cache with given waypoints and the two buttons.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

I don't have a problem with editing the WP coordinates (or maybe I don't understand your point clearly):

1) tap the waypoint

2) tap "edit" in the bottom bar

3) tap the coords and edit them

4) confirm by the button in the bottom bar

4239a0156afa11cc83d68078f5eb2697

photo

Yes, this way works for me too. But if you would prefill the coords for example with "My Location" to edit only the last three digits, than the cursor jumps to the first position and the input is not accepted.

photo

OK, managed to simulate it. Anyway, this is a very marginal problem as the coords can be edited right away in the cord editing dialog. Forwarded to the devs.

photo

Hi,

the devs have announced the bug has been fixed. Please wait for the next app version.

Replies have been locked on this page!