This object is in archive! 

Web Planner Login not working

Martin Fd shared this problem 2 years ago
Closed

Hi there,

I try to log into the web planner using my Google account (with that I'm already logged in here on my laptop, otherwise I couldn't start this topic) but the login screen is shown repeatedly and the website still shows "Anmeldung" and i cannot access my data?!

On my phone (Pixel 3a, Android 11, Locus 4.0.0) ist says the data have been synched succesfully ...

Best Regards

Martin

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Martin,

thank you for your report. This should not happen. Could you please send me your operating system and browser (ideally including version) and try:

• Try to login in using browser anonymous mode
  • Try different browser (Chrome, Firefox)
  • If still no success, check browser console if there is some error (CTRL+SHIFT+I shortcut should do the trick)

/c98ee8a3b7539321cc81669c9c126d75 /de2aaa6fe90c17f757e0af6482ba2218

Kind regards,

Ondrej

-----

I am attaching the screenshots of the desired workflow so you should be able easily identify in what step it goes wrong for you.

1) Login using Google account

2) Select Google account which use to login

/a0e82393e095bb31a7bbf5bccdfb1582

3) You should see your account (email and premium) in the menu

/7b31b03aa4f05624759dce622992b4a8

photo

Hi Ondrej,

thanks for your answers!

This is exactly the way I'm trying to log in (and how it works here with the help desk). We tried Firefox and Chrome:

- in Firefox, the (Web Planner) Login window appears, I select Google, the next window appears, I select my account, the window disappears and nothing happens

- in Chrome the (Web Planner) Login window appears, I select Google, and a blank window appears, nothing more

We tried also a brand new Firefox Profile an "Private" browsing - same result.

In the browser console there is an error reported that Google analytics has been blocked?!

On my mobile phone the login to the web Planner works ...

Any idea how i can use it on my laptop?!

Best regards

Martin

photo

Hi Martin,

thank you very much for trying everything and nicely summing it up. One moment I thought that some browser plugin could somehow block login window but as you have tried private mode (it should have plugins disabled) and it is happening in Firefox and also Chrome we can rule this option out.

Error in the browser console is really weird. Please, could you send me screenshot of this error? Thanks a lot.

Now, I am only guessing but there is small chance that some Firewall/Antivirus could block something ... if you have some, you could try to disable it for few minutes and try to login.

Kind regards,

Ondrej

photo

Bingo!!!

I have Kaspersky Total Security running and it seems to block something! I deactivated Kaspersky and the login works - not the desired permanent solution ... but at least a solution approach ;)

Best

Martin

photo

I also have the exact same problem as Martin. Temporarily deactivated my Kaspersky Internet Security and managed to log in with Chrome. However, as soon as my Kaspersky Internet Security reactivated, I was logged out again.

photo

Thanks a lot for writing confirmation of the problem. I am really surprised why is this happening. Especially because you have mentioned that login into the helpdesk is working properly (also popup login window). I will have to try this on my own what is different on the web planner. In the meantime I can only recommend if there is a way to grant some exception to web planner? Because deactivating Kaspersky is not the proper solution ...

photo

We have just tried to install Kaspersky on Win10 and turned on all protection that was available. We have tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox but we were not able to reproduce the behavior that would not allow us to log in :-/. I am sorry but without the ability to reproduce it locally there is nothing we can do about it. If you have more ideas or some findings, we are glad to hear it.

photo

Hi Ondrej, Kaspersky has quite a few products. Martin has Kaspersky Total Security and I have Kaspersky Internet Security. Is the Kaspersky product that you installed happened to be one of these two?

Kaspersky Internet Security can grant exception only to locally installed programs but not to a website.

photo

Hi Eddie,

actually we have tried both products. Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security - both were working normally. Do you have the latest version / database? Otherwise I have no idea what could be different that you are blocked but we are fine ...

Anyway, thanks a lot for finding possible solution by granting exception to web planner.

photo

I think I have found which setting in Kaspersky Internet Security that blocked the Web Planner. It is in Settings>Protection>Data Protection>Private Browsing (see attached image). If I disable this private data protection, then I could log into the Web Planner successfully, otherwise it would just be a blank popup window.

Instead of disabling this protection entirely, exclusion can be added (red arrow below) for this web address https://web.locusmap.app/

ef6bf65e121e767272670ae1af9ddc58

photo

Perfect, with this exception granted login works now - thanks Eddie for the hint!

Replies have been locked on this page!