Is it also possible in Locus Map 4 to show hide the view direction quickly?
Best regards Norton
Hallo Locus team 😃.
I have the Locus4 - GOLD version installed on my mobile. I can't find the button to turn on map rotation according to the direction of the mobile phone. In the Locus3, this button was next to the gps position centering button on the bottom bar (included in the attach).
Does Locus4 also have this feature?
Thanks for answer 😉.
the big round button has multi functions
- center map
- after long click a padlock is visible, that means that map center after 5 sec automaticly
- if GPS is on after click on this button map rotate
To view direction, go to Settings> Maps> Auxiliary Graphics> View direction.
Unfortunately, quick setup is not possible.
the multifunction button for centering and rotating the map now works as follows:
- 1 click places the position at the cursor position
- 2 clicks turn on map rotation
- hold finger - "hold map center" is switched on, ie the off-center position is automatically centered in 5 seconds (can be changed).
Have a nice day
Thanks the long way I know.
Is it possible to add this option to the sidepanel?
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
But it is possible that this fast switching option will reappear in the future.
Thank you for understanding.
Replies have been locked on this page!