This object is in archive! 

Modify routes from library

Gerhard Bruhns shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

There should be a possibility to modify exisiting routes from the library.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi, this is for sure planned and we hope you will be able to enjoy this feature in about 2 months.

photo

Good news, thanks.

photo

Hi there, editing planned track is finally possible also using the web planner! Enjoy. Feedback appropriated :-)

Anyway, I am not sure if I can mark this ticket as completed. Advanced track editing (splitting, jointing, removing parts, ...) is not implemented and it will take some time (not currently on schedule).

/a97d098e69523981f9553413ea9f8fe5

photo

Very nice that this works now - just tried it out :)

The only thing that (still) irritates me is that when you change the activity, the route remains unchanged at first and only when you make modifications exactly the affected section (or when you press "recalculate all", the entire route) is rescheduled. But on second thought, this is an extremely cool feature that I don't know from other route planners!

photo

Hi Martin, thank you very much for your feedback. Regarding the behavior of routing profiles - we tried to be consistent with the app. We are aware that this is not the typical behavior of other route planners but we want to provide possibility to mix different routing profiles in one plan and current behavior seems good and already well tested solution (route planner in the app).

Anyway, if you have some ideas for improvements, do not hesitate to create separate idea and let others to vote for it ;)

Replies have been locked on this page!