This object is in archive! 

Audio coach - the option to alert the remaining time

Dong-Geulami shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

When hiking, I often see "Destination left" and "Time left to destination" on the dashboard on the Locus Map

However, if you register with Audio Coach and listen to it with your voice, it will be better for saving smartphone battery because you do not have to check the smartphone screen frequently when riding a low bike or hiking.

It would be nice if you can register "Destination Remaining Distance" and "Remaining Destination Remaining Time" in the audio coach.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Dong,

Thank you for your question.

You cannot add an option to notify you of the remaining time and distance to your destination.

Unfortunately, the audio coach currently works primarily as a supplement to route recording, not navigation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

Hello ️

I thought it was a really good option. Anyway, it would be nice if it was added, but it’s a lot of regret to say no.

Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day and have a great time on the coming weekend

photo

I had the same wish once, but I knew Audio Trainer is related to recording.

What OP wants is possible, but requires scripting skills. Tasker, its "Say" command and Locus Tasker Addon are necessary.

photo

Hello ️

I first found out that there is also such a method. All of the apps are installed, but I am not sure how to use Tasker.

I want to use it if I know how to use it

Thank you so much for your comment

Replies have been locked on this page!