This object is in archive! 

Paying App on different phone and tablet

Martine Claessens shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Is it possible to have the paying version on my phone and on my tablet?

Can I share the app in my family bibliotheke

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Martine,

Your Locus Map license has no time limit, you can use it for as long as you want on any number of devices.

For the Premium version, the license is valid for the duration of the subscription, again on any number of devices.

The only condition is to install with the same Google Account on which it was purchased.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

And how to do with familly sharing?

photo

Yiou cant as family sharing only shares the base initial app sharing, google family sharing doesnt share subscription services, so you cant share the gold plan. You can however share the original locus pro with family sharing.

Just add a second account, like we had to do before family sharing.....

photo

I've been trying to figure out how to do that on a Samsung smartphone for over a week. The examples (screenshots) that I find on the internet do not correspond at all with those of my very young smartphone.

I tried Locus Map Pro for a short while. This in itself was very good, but it was missed that smartphones and tablets can also be synchronized. So when Locus4 came out I knew for sure. Synchronization was promised on anu number of devices. It works great on my smartphone and tablet (same user account). But the synchronization with my wife's smartphone and tablet (of course different user account) does not work for a while. It seems logical to me that synchronization should be possible by checking payment via the Locus account of the Locus store. But it doesn't seem to work that way.

(Apologies but My English originated through a translation machine)

photo

in Locus 4 on your wifes devices, are they signed in with locus to the same google account as your phone?

Replies have been locked on this page!