This object is in archive! 

Minor issue - counter of shown (unhidden) tracks off

Tapio shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

Hi,

I start/stop recordings via Locus Actions (intent).

The last recorded track is shown, but in the track manager, there are all counters on zero. You can see in the video, I want to hide all tracks, but there is nothing to hide. But the track is shown.

After the video, I looked into the folder "2021" where the track is saved. Folder counter says 0/0, but the eye symbol besd

ide this track is on.

https://youtu.be/wIlc8YIAbuo

HTH

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Tapio,

thanks for the bug report. Does this problem happen always when you use Tasker? And only with Tasker, no problem when start/stop directly over an app? I can't remember when I saw last time any problem with these counters. I'll need to simulate this issue so every piece of information counts. Thanks.

photo

Will observe again, cannot tell. Have recognized it just yesterday again...

photo

Something similar happens with points (as discussed earlier), after loading PQs on another device and letting them sync. No Tasker involved. Setting for "Show new points" is ON. Result: points shown on map, but list thinks they're all invisible.

photo

@Viajero I thought we already discussed this on the forum and I've already fixed this, or not? Hmm ... I'll check it.

photo

Ah, nope. Beta 4.2.1.2 is still doing that.

photo

If track has been saved via intent AND it is visible on map, then the counter is always off. It's not in the databases counter.

I don't know yet if Locus always shows those tracks on map. My impression is, it mostly doesn't (which I prefer in such an automated scenario). When it doesn't, there is no counter mismatch.

Still observing...

photo

I think I see it now.

If Locus Map app is started prior to the Track recording/saving (both with action tasks):

- Recorded track is visible after the saving

- It's not counted as visible in the data manager.

If Locus Map app is NOT started prior to the Track recording/saving:

- Recorded track is not visible after the saving

- Counter is fine.

photo

Yes it happens when LM is started before the logging starts. After log stop, track is visible.

Look at the 2021 folder - counter is 0 but topmost track is visible: https://youtu.be/GIA6BiZmDrQ

photo

Hello Tapio,

I think I've finally found a problem and hopefully fixed. It started to happen to me as well with tracks regulary recorded over the app UI = so a lot easier to find a problem. In the yesterdays Beta version, it should already work correctly, so let me know later. Thanks.

photo

Great, I can confirm it's solved.

photo

But I cannot tell about points as reported by Viajero Perdido. Tracks is solved.

Replies have been locked on this page!