[PL] Problem z niepełnym zapisem śladu

lukkul shared this problem 2 years ago
In Progress

Dzień dobry, jak w tytule, ślady są zapisywane w niepełnej wersji. Obcina 7-10 km. Korzystam z locusa od ponad roku i do tej pory działał niemal bez zarzutu. W sierpniu br. wspomniany problem wystąpił już 5 razy. Proszę o pomoc w rozwiązaniu problemu.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello lukkul,

this definitely looks like a problem with battery optimization on your device. Please check our manual page here where we try to collect all possible methods that may help with this issue. Hope this helps.

Jiří M. aka Menion

photo

good morning thank you for your answer. I think you are wrong. I didn't change my phone, I didn't change anything in the settings. after driving 30 kilometers, the track is not recorded after 1.15 minutes. I am so terribly disappointed. the application has worked flawlessly so far and now the problems are starting to multiply

photo

Hello lukkul,

I may of course be wrong. I'm just currently not aware of any other problem than this good old issue with battery optimization. If this is not your case, I, unfortunately, have no solution for you. You may only try an older version (downloaded from here) to a) have again fully working version and for me b) check if the issue is really made by a recent app update or not. Sorry and thanks for understanding.

Jiří M. aka Menion

Leave a Comment

Attach a file