This object is in archive! 

[CZ] Locus Map Watch - Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Wear OS

AKafon shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Přepínání mezi zobrazením mapy a záznamem trasy v hodinkách Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 je hodně nešikovné. Potažení shora dolů je v SGW nativní pro zobrazení rychlé nabídky. Takže v 99.9. % se mi nabíku Locusu nepodaří otevřít. Bylo by dobré zvolit jiný způsob přepínání.

Replies (3)

photo

Dobrý den,

omlouváme se za nepříjemnosti.

Je nám to opravdu líto, ale bohužel musel být vývoj doplňku Locus Map Watch pozastaven.

Doufáme, že budeme moci v budoucnu pokračovat.

Do té doby nelze provádět žádné změny ani vylepšení.

Děkujeme za pochopení.

Přeji hezký den

Andrea

photo

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with using Locus on Samsung Watch 4. It would be nice if the arrow appeared on click or its activation was moved to the bottom.

photo

Though having this problem, is it still useable on the Galaxy Watch 4?

I am going to upgrade to this smartwatch soon from a Fossil Sport. The new Wear OS 3 has the chance to boost up the Android ecosystem for Smartwatches a lot, e.g. tizen and fitbit are no compatitors anymore. I hope Locus Map sees this chance like developers of other apps do.

photo

lol, I've just seen a german review comment in the play store. Seems like the quick panel issue has been fixed these days :) Also the app was updated these days, saying Wear OS 4 compatibility was improved (guess they mean Galaxy Watch 4, running Wear OS 3). Great!

photo

Hi Christian, right, gesture to display app menu was moved from the top to the bottom of the screen, so it no longer collides with the Galaxy menu system.

Replies have been locked on this page!