Android11, Locus inside "private folder"
i am testing android11 with Locusmap in private folder and LocusPro in root folder.
now I have a few questions:
1. the used teststring "Duplicate folder" in the screenshot is at least in german language "Ordner Duplizieren" in this context misleading, this 7 years old translation means create a copy of this folder.
here a new textstring as question would be better >
"duplicate folder ?"
2. in screenshot
- green and yellow marked folders are ok
- magenta marked folder is in my case a folder "Locus" on the external SD which has no connection with the locus installation.
- cyan marked folder on the external SD does not exist!
3. until now LMP and LM4 use the same directory in the root folder when this is selected.
If in the future both are in the private folder
then the double space on the internal SD will be necessary ????
4. if the user creates a backup as long as LMP or LM4 is in the root directory, then changes to the private directory with locus, can this backup be used without problems?
I know you don't like long posts, but these questions are on my mind and I'm looking forward to the answers.