This object is in archive! 

New sensor manager in Locus Map, version 4.4 ( 23.9.2021+ )

Piotr Tymiński shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

None of my smart bands (Miband 4, Galaxy Fit2) are visible now. Locus cannot find any BT device. Tried on 3 different phones and a tablet.

There was no problem with previous version.

Replies (4)

photo

MiBand 3 stop working with 4.4 version.

photo

Hi Piotr,

thanks for the bug report. You are correct. Seems that MiBand does not report itself as an HR monitor and because of this, Locus Map was unable to detect it. I believe I've fixed this issue. The new bug-fix version is just in preparation and will be most probably published today.

Jiří M. aka Menion

photo

Thanks. MiBand3 is working again.

photo

Just an afterthough, might be helpful for someone. After installing new or beta versions of Locus and pairing/re-pairing your HR smartband (MiBand, Galaxy Fit 2, etc) you may find out that Locus does not see any BT device. I played with various versions, including latest betas on 3 different phones, installing and reinstalling, upgrading and downgrading and always replicating the problem. I found out that turning on GPS while pairing BT device immediately rectified the problem . Don't ask me why. This was true for both smartbands. I replicated this behaviour several times. They paired immediately and afterwards were good to go.

photo

Thanks Piotr,

I had twice similar problem and turing BT off/on on the device solved the problem. Don't ask me why ... :/

Menion

Replies have been locked on this page!