This object is in archive! 

System button's panel hides LM menu

Sergey Tinchurin shared this problem 2 years ago
Not a Problem

Setting 'Full Screen' is ON.

After any menu action system buttons popups in the bottom of a screen and hides Locus menu. No way to hide it after it appears.

Phone: Xiaomi poco F2 Pro, Android 11.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Sergey, switch "full screen" mode OFF.

photo

Same issue here, on Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Android 11.

With full screen mode on system UI buttons appear as soon as I touch the screen and don't go away, they overlap the bottom bar (see attached screenshot).

The only workaround was turning full screen mode off, wasting some screen space.

Any chance to make full screen mode work and permanently hiding system buttons while LM is running?

photo

Yes, they can enable gestures in Xiaomi's settings.

photo

This problem is only on Xiaomi phones... unfortunately, the only way out of it is to switch fulscreen mode off.

photo

Hi freischneider,

Besides I prefer navigation buttons, I cannot enable gestures while running a 3rd party launcher (Nova 7).

photo

I have full screen mode turned off for LM and the LM bottom bar is still overlapped by system UI (Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro)... Any solution?

photo

Benjamín, do you have the fulscreen turned off in Locus settings > controlling > display?

photo

Michal, no, I did it in the smartphone settings directly for LM. Now I have followed your suggestion and it works. Thank you! B

Replies have been locked on this page!