This object is in archive! 

How to activate a subscription

FraBer shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

when I bought Locus Map Pro a few years ago, it was said that there would be a lifetime update option available. Now, half a year ago, version 4 was released. I read in the help desk that a former Pro user would be granted one year of Locus Map 4 Silver. I have not yet uninstalled the old version 3.55.1 and installed today parallel ver. 4 on the same device with the same account. Unfortunately, it does not work as announced, because now I can only use the basic functions provided in the Locus Map 4 Free version. For example, I cannot activate the shading, no overlay, .... What is the reason that it does not work as advertised?

Replies (3)

photo

You must be logged into the store with the same account as the Pro. Not a Google account but a Locus Store account. Then they can buy silver or gold. You get silver for 1 year for free. Pro continues to get updates as promised.

You can use Pro in parallel and continue to use it if you want.

photo

Hello Franz,

Yes, it is as @freischneider writes (thanks for the help).

To apply the exclusive discount for a year of using Premium Silver, please proceed as follows:

-If you haven't already done so, sign in to the Locus Store at least once in your old Locus Map Pro

-go the "Go Premium" page in the main menu, you will automatically be offered discounted tariffs

For all existing Locus Map Pro users, nothing changes and the Pro version continues as it is.

Locus Map Pro will definitely be supported for the next few years. Regular updates once every 1-2 months will continue for Locus Map 4 and Locus Map Pro.

Therefore, you can use both applications in parallel.

Have a nice day

Andrea

photo

Hello,

Thanks to Andrea and freischneider for the quick replies, but I can't find "Go Premium" in my Locus Map account in the Locus Store. What is actually the main menu?

Kind regards,

Franz

photo

Hello Franz

you´ll find "Go Premium" in main menu of LM4

Wolfgang

photo

Hello,

thanks again, finally found it in LM4

:-) Franz

Replies have been locked on this page!