This object is in archive! 

How do I migrate tracks from Locus Pro to Locus 4

Danijel Kurinčič shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi. I have been searching for this relatively simple question and I haven't found an answer, please point me to an FAQ or User manual if I have missed something.

I have used Locus Pro for the last 4 years and I have a lot of tracks recorded. I would like to migrate to Locus 4 with the subscription (also in order to sync my tracks to the cloud).

How do I do that?

I have used the export function in the Locus Pro and then Import in Locus 4 and it worked, just the dates of the tracks taken are all today's date :(

Thanks for help

Replies (3)

photo

Ok now I have found out in this article https://www.locusmap.app/heres-all-you-asked-us-during-the-last-two-weeks/ that both apps are sharing the same database.

This didn't work for me, because I was in the middle of the migration process to a new phone and I have not migrated Locus Pro data to the new phone yet!

After I have migrated the data (copy pasted folders) of Locus Pro data to my new phone, things did't change in the Locus 4, I had to restart the app and then all the previously imported Tracks were gone and I had my Locus Pro tracks there with correct dates.

Nice!

photo

Hi Danjel,

this worked for me when migrating from LM Pro from old device to LM 4 on a new device.

c.s.g.

photo

Hello Danijel,

did you solve your problem or it is still actual?

Please let me know so I can close the ticket if everything is OK.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

Replies have been locked on this page!