This object is in archive! 

Suddenly ugly image details showing

Henk van der Spek shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

SInce I did a parallel run of LM4 for evalution, opening in my standard LMpro 3.55.1 an image that is shown on my map (via extra layers, localised photos), it has this details bloc. Even worse offcourse in landscape.

I had made a821f3884e32238be422affa51ead287e settings backup before running LM4 but restoring that backup (after uninstalling LM4) did not solve my problem. Also I cannot find a setting to toggle this info bloc off.

Replies (4)

photo

a589eff7cc7ec94d3b11a365ffd3fe9aHello Henk

your problem if displaying a landscape photo is the white color of two buttons

in your screenshot the "white arrow down" button to hide this info is not visible.

click on the marked area shoud hide this unwanted info.

And the other one is a "i" inside a circle to show these info if the photo full fill the screen in the middle down of the screen

photo

Wow, you are totally correct, thank you. Never seen these invisible buttons before. I hope they will get a color or more contrast soon.

BTW I checked before asking this on my wife's phone with identical setup and also on her MotoG 5G these buttons are invisble.

photo

Hello,

please download the latest version of the app.

It should display properly now. If the problem persists, let me know.

Have a nice day.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Thank you Zdenek. I am on 3.56.3 now and my problem is totally solved. And it apparently had nothing to do with running LM 4 in parallel, just that I accidentally hit the before invisble "i". ad8c3b5c8995a5e2ebdc632133c32f64

Replies have been locked on this page!