This object is in archive! 

[DE] Resolution 16

Uwe Deutscher shared this problem 2 years ago
Closed

Seit dem letzten Update ist bei allen meinen bereits heruntergeladenen Karten die Auflösung 16 nicht mehr verfügbar, obwohl dies bei der Vorgängerversion der Fall war. Nach der Auflösung 15 wird in dieser nur noch gezoomt, jedoch nicht auf 16 umgeschaltet. Die Auflösung 16 ist jedoch gespeichert. Wie kann ich die höhere Auflösung wieder erreichen?

Replies (8)

photo

Hello,

just for sure, can you please check, if you do not have switched Zoom lock on?

Please let me know.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello,

No, I definitely have not switched on zoomlock!

Resolution 16 has been downloaded and was available before my last update.

photo

Hello,

please can you tell me what map you use? And can you send me a screenshot of zoom 15 and 16?

Thank you.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello,

I use "Hike and Bike". The region involved is the North West of Germany.

Before the last update there have never been any problems downloading and viewing maps.

I always downloaded resolution 16 and could view it.

Since the last update resolution 16 is not available anymore, although it has been downloaded before.

So, it is not possible to send a screenshot of it.

Yours,

Uwe

photo

Hello,

so you don't want to use it as an online map and you're trying to download some specific area for offline use, right?

3b2f2f4a9a29b986714988ec958fe8d5

If you see such a screen and have not seen a higher resolution (on my screenshot zoom 17, 18), it is due to selecting an area that is too large. The number of tiles to download is too high, so the application did not display them. Downloading is limited to 10,000 tiles per day. If you really need such a large area, I recommend downloading it in parts and selecting "Additional download (SQL)", which will add the newly downloaded tiles to the already downloaded ones (in one file). But it will take days.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello,

No you misunderstand the situation.

My maps definitely don 't exceed limitations.

I split them into small areas.

And the worst thing is, the same downloaded maps worked fine, before I updated my Locus Pro!

Why doesen' t my Locus Pro doesn' t show resolution 16 anymore after the update?

Yours,

Uwe

photo

If you are on Android 11, go back to the Sep 2021 version (for now).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16zWGPmQUuRFAClXjLKm79hAYC_NyCUcq

photo

No, I use Android 9 on a Sony Experia XZ Premium.

Should I go back nevertheless?

I have a suspicion that the problem might be connected with the prompt by Locus to define a folder on my SD and the copying to this folder, which happened, when I first started Locus after my updating.

Yours,

Uwe

photo

Hmmm, on Android 9 this copying should not be enforced.

Tiles are held in the databases in mapsonline folders.

For your source, do you have 2 of them maybe, one in the old, the other in the new place?

Replies have been locked on this page!