This object is in archive! 

Locus on no Google services android

Daniel Dąbrowski shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

I'm training to install my locus pro license on Garmin Overlander but this device not working with Google play store. Please transform my account from play store to mail that I can still using locus on Mon Google services devices.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

this problem is not about what type of login you use - the app needs to verify your license through Google Play (GP).

So if you don't have access to GP services, the license can't be verified.

I am sorry, but there is no way to use LM Pro on a non-Google device.

The only working solution is to upgrade to Locus Map 4 with a subscription:

• You have to use your old phone with GP services and you have to be logged into your GP account.
  • Then install Locus Map 4 and use the "Go Premium" button. As a Locus Map Pro user you have a discount for first year (100% on Silver, 50% on Gold). More about plans and discounts here.
  • After the subscription is completed, you can log in to your non-google device and the subscription status should update properly.

Hope it helps. If it is not clear, please let me know.

Happy Holidays.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

I can't login on other device because I logged before by Google services not by mail. No I can't make even new email account because of Google account. So please change Google account to my mail account or let my other idea to use Locus pro on Mon Google services device (Garmin Overlander device)

photo

Hello,

your login was reset. Please create a new one with the same email "daniel.dabrowski.mail@gmail.com" but with an email/password method.

You have to do it via the app.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

Replies have been locked on this page!