This object is in archive! 

crash when switching theme, probably since support for zipped themes

Georg D shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

FYI, after updating to v3.56.4. Locus Pro on Fairphone 3 with Android 10 crashed directly after clicking "Thema der Karte" (in EN probably "switch theme") in the bottom left pull-out menu. I assume it has to do with the new "full support for zipped vector map themes". By moving all content of folder _themes to a temporary folder and moving back the themes one by one, I found Tiramisu 3.0.2 causes the crash. As I did not use that theme since a longer time, no bug fix needed for me – but maybe for others or the developers are interested to anaylse what causes the crash.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

there should be a new update in Google play. Please check if the problem persists and let me know.

Thank you.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

v3.56.5 shows same behavior.

photo

Hello Georg

i´ve had the same problem with Tiramisu themes, please read

https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=7632.msg66408#msg66408

and use the theme file provided by @ 0709 Willy

Wolfgang

photo

Hi @balloni55 thank you for pointing there – I'd never assumed a thread named [APP] - version 4.5.+ ( 1. 12. 2021+ ) would handle details on themes bugs in Locus 3.56... With hints found in that thread, I was able to tackle down the crash's cause to an ù in two file names; details in the thread. It shall be easy to avoid the crash in an upcoming Locus 3.56 patchlevel. Cheers, Georg

Replies have been locked on this page!