This object is in archive! 

Status bar in fullscreen mode

haci shared this problem 2 years ago
Not a Problem

In fullscreen mode on certain actions, upper status bar (time, cell idicator etc) apperars and dissaperars.

To replicate turn on fullscreen, open sattelite view or compass or any other place where upper right three dot menu presents, press on three dot, status bar appears, as if you switched off fullscreen. After closings that menu, it disappears.

Also on some actions there is rapid flickering of status bar.

Locus Pro 3.56.5

Replies (6)

photo

Hello,

please what phone do you have?

This is very likely an error of the device, not the app.

Similar errors often occur on Chinese manufacturers' phones.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello Zdenek.

My phone is Samsung Galaxy S7 with android 8. I use Locus on this phone very long time ago and never had this issue. It started after last update. Also a few other Locus users have the same behavior, so I don't think it is phone related.

Couldn't you replicate it?

photo

Hello,

we were searching a little bit and we found that it is a known bug of Android which was reported to Google many times, but it was tagged as "intent".

On our side, we can't fix it. I am sorry.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello.

It is sad that you can't fix it. But why then it never happened until last update. I didn't update phone firmware and as I mentioned before few other user have same problem, so its obvious that something changed on app side which causes this issue.

How can I get the previous app versions?

photo

Hello,

a few months ago Android changed the whole system how to handle with fullscreen. So the changes probably only took effect a little later.

For our part, nothing has changed in the functions of the fullscreen.

My colleague notice a similar issue yesterday. We will try to find some solution, but I can't promise anything.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

@haci: Android has introduced an intermediate archiutectural layer since some years that allows them to fix - and change - things way earlier than most phone vendors would react. Such updates are handled by PlayStore without notice, under that hood.

Maybe that applies to your situation ...

Replies have been locked on this page!