This object is in archive! 

can you send me the previous apk for both LM4 and LMP? I need to downgrade. Update is broken.

Benedict Harris shared this problem 2 years ago
Closed

as per my title, I need both LM4 and LMP to use the same folder, and the option to use the internal folder is greyed out on my phone (Google Pixel 2), with the new update. See screenshot.

The file import dialogue also only imports one file at a time, there is no multi-select. This is vital for me, as I import multiple route GPXs regularly

I have already wasted a lot of time on this, so please can I have the previous version apk?

cheers

Ben

Replies (3)

photo

If you go that way (instead of LM4 / LMP AFA), then you need to go back to SEPT 2021 !!

photo

do you think you will at least impliment multi-select for file import in future?

when you have 50 GPX files you want to import, its a nightmare to import one by one....

it was fine in your old version, I don't know why you took this away

photo

I cannot seem to downgrade. I managed to uninstall Locus Map 4 by turning off administrator status, but now i cannot install the downgraded apk, 'MapGooglePlay_4.4.1_1039_release.apk'

Why is this? I need to downgrade!!! I don't have time for all this messing around.

See screenshot.

photo

ok after restart it worked.

HOWEVER ITS ONLY MY OFFLINE MAPS AND PRESETS NOW THERE...WHERE ARE ALL MY ROUTES????????????? DELETED?????????????

photo

Hello,

did you have this uninstalled version in the Private folder? If so, do you have a backup of your files? Android deletes the whole directory during uninstallation, so if your files was there, they're gone.

And multi-import needs AFA. If you don't have AFA privilege, app must work with system file browser and there is no possibility of multi-select.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

They were in the tracks and POI db files of the original location.

Have those been copied successfully?

Replies have been locked on this page!