This object is in archive! 

Hide all tracks with one click

Johannes Waldmüller shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

In Locus Maps 4, it is not possible to quickly hide all tracks on the map anymore. I found some Posts and topics for Locus Maps 3 Version, but cannot find this function in lm4 anymore.

I use lm 7 days a week. So you can imagine that every Day At least one or two tracks are recorded and one or two routes are displayed to navigate. For me it would be very comfortable to hide all tracks with one tap/Click to clear my map and Start from scratch again.

Replies (5)

photo

This function is still available. You have to click on the data manager for a long time. I have placed this at the bottom right of the sidebar. See picture.

But it would be nice if I could control this function via Tasker. Hide both or only tracks or only poi. The whole thing always in alternation. Activate function = hide. Next time = fade in. next time = fade out....

Possibly exclude currently recorded track when hiding.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

photo

Many thanks, awesome!!! 🙏

photo

The function is not exactly what I was looking for: it temporarily hides all Points and tracks on the Display. But when activating this, you cannot design or create New routes or Display New or other tracks.

I am looking for a function, that completely clears my Display and hides All tracks,so I can Start from scratch with creating/dislaying New tracks.

photo

If these tracks are all in one folder, then you can long click on folder icon. This will hide all of them in the folder.

photo

Nope, my tracks are in different folders and groups.

photo

Hello Johannes

inside data window click top right 3-dot button > Markierung aufheben

if point tap is opened pois are hidden

if track tab is opened tracks are hidden

Wolfgang

https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=de:manual:user_guide:tracks:management#menue_in_der_oberen_bedienleiste

photo

Thanks Wolfgang, this seems to solve my question! 🙏🤙

Replies have been locked on this page!