This object is in archive! 

Error at "exporting track" after saving

Max Schautzer shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

Hello,

with my new device I get an error message, when I try to export a recorded track after saving it. Track will be saved, but exporting is impossible.

Could someone please explain this message and give a hint what to do?

Thank you in advance!

Further details:

Error message: setTrackableCode$RemoteActionCompatParcelizer, code:12561

Device: Galaxy S22, Android 12, One Ui 4.1, latest build: (S901BXXU1AVC6)

Software Version: Locus Map Pro 3.58.1

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

please can you describe your exact procedure to me so I can try to simulate this issue?

Thank you.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello,

attached two pictures with the settings of my "hiking" profile for recording. Automtic export as gpx is enabled. I've just found the setting for the path of the "Export" folder, and got this message. Maybe, this is already the solution. When I now set the export to the already existing "Export" folder in the Locus standard main directory, maybe it will work, I'll test it later.

I'm using the automatic export function to quickly save the gpx files at my home server. (sharing after export).

Since I changed from Android 9 to Android 12 I tried to take over all my points, tracks, maps and settings from my old device. I backed up everything and restored the points and settings on a fresh installation on my new device.

After restart Locus claims for inaccesible folders and I fixed by hand as much as I could find in the menu "own subfolders". The "export" folder isn't listed there. Locus offered to copy all files to the correct new folders, but this I haven't checked.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have the settings for export folder also there. The last picture shows the available sub folder settings at my new device.

photo

As mentioned in the last post, the inaccessible folder was the reason. Track exporting now works fine. Sorry for inconvenience!

photo

Hello,

I am glad you have solved it.

Have a nice day.

Zdenek, Locus team

Replies have been locked on this page!