This object is in archive! 

POIs Icons presentation

Richard Ruhland shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi there,

with your own photos Pois I'm a difference in the presentation Noticed. Once the photos are displayed with the icons I want, the photos Pois where I do not Own Icon have given me the photos preview instead.

Question How can I change between the representations? If I have once awarded an icon I can not go back, right? VG Richard

Translate with Google-----------------------------------------

Original German

Hallo,

bei den eigenen Fotos POIs sind mir Unterschiede in der Darstellung

aufgefallen. Einmal werden mir die Photos mit den von mir gewünschten Icons angezeigt, bei den Fotos POIs wo ich kein eigenes Icon vergeben habe werden mir stattdessen die Fotovorschau angezeigt.

Frage wie kann ich zwischen der Darstellungen wechseln? Wenn ich einmal ein Icon vergeben habe kann ich nicht mehr zurück, oder?

VG Richard

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Richard,

photo icons are added to photo points automatically. When you change the icons in bulk via the "change icons" command in the point folder menu, all photo-icons change in to the selected icon common for all point in the folder. If you want to revert this step, you can do so only manually point by point - open the point detail, long-press the photo you wish to become the photo icon and tap "set as icon"

photo

Hello Michal,

thank you, it works. I did not know that there was this opportunity in the form. Currently I change the symbols in the photo points manually.

Desire to automate a change in both directions as easily as the "Change of Symbols" function. End * Close * Thx VG Richard

Translate with Google-----------------------------------------

Original German

Hallo Michal,

danke es Funktioniert. Ich wusste nicht dass es diese Möglichkeit in der Form gab. Aktuell ändere ich die Symbole in Foto Punkte jetzt manuell um.

Wunsch ein Wechsel in beide Richtungen zu automatisieren so leicht wie die Funktion "Änderung der Symbole".

Ende* close*

DANKE

VG Richard

Replies have been locked on this page!